Your safety is our priority
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Our new office has been designed with COVID protocols in mind, so no matter what happens in the future we will always be able to deliver your care safely, comfortably and reliably.
We offer enhanced patient protection with these measures:
- Enclosed treatment rooms: Fully-enclosed operatories enable appropriate distancing and separation during aerosol-generating procedures at all times.
- Air purification system: We have installed Surgically Clean Air Jade units, with a purification system in each operatory and in the reception area. One of the most advanced systems on the market, it has a multi-stage filtration system that captures viruses, dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), mold, allergens, odours, bio-aerosols, nitrous oxide and many other pollutants found in indoor air.
- Careful scheduling: Patients are booked at intervals based on CDC guidelines on how long a room must be empty between patients for air turnover and purification. Our schedules are modified to minimize interaction among patients and team members wherever possible.
- Full PPE: Our clinical staff all wear appropriate personal protective equipment when in contact with patients, including fit-tested N95 masks, bonnets, glasses, face shields, gloves and gowns.
- Pre-screening: You will get a screening call or email before appointments with questions related to potential infection or exposure to COVID-19. All of our staff are screened daily as well.
- We take your temperature: As you enter the office, we measure your temperature with a contactless forehead or wrist scanner.